Manage episode 319277396 series 2969132
Food guilt is a popular theme in the disordered eating community. How often has food guilt been linked to your own behaviors of binge eating and/or restricting? In this episode, we look at:
- Guilt induced by food excess
- How understanding the primal brain’s role in binge eating can help reduce guilt
- Is “permission to eat” alone enough to reduce guilt?
- Guilt about the health impact of binge eating
- Reducing guilt by seeing nutrition as a part of health
- Challenging guilt by understanding the belief underneath it
- Does guilt help us learn?
We would love if you'd leave us a review!
And announcing the initiation of our new Patreon membership community, accessible here: LIFE AFTER DIETS COMMUNITY PATREON