Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on March 01, 2022 20:27 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 257141564 series 1254329
Chris Voss is the author of the best-selling book Never Split the Difference. An extremely popular book about the tactics and strategies on how to negotiate effectively. Chris spent 24 years as a FBI hostage negotiator and the lead international kidnapping negotiator.
On this week’s episode, you’ll learn the tactics and strategies on how to negotiate effectively, how to take a quantum leap into emotional intelligence and negotiation and what 24 years as a FBI hostage negotiator has taught Chris and how you can implement his experience into your own life and business.
- The tactics and strategies on how to negotiate effectively.
- Why ‘Never Split the Difference’ is a quantum leap into emotional intelligence and negotiation.
- Chris’ 24 years as a FBI hostage negotiator and the lead international kidnapping negotiator.
- How artificial intelligence will impact the art of negotiation.
- “We took a quantum leap into emotional intelligence and making it work in negotiation and there's nothing like it out there.” – Chris Voss
- “The reason why we added human beings on earth was because you need a supercomputer adaptable in the moment.” – Chris Voss
- “Being an FBI agent, being a hostage negotiator was an opportunity to go after the bullies, and I don't like bullies.”
The Leverage Podcast is produced by Leverage, an outsourcing and productivity platform for entrepreneurs and small business owners. Our in-house, collaborative team of over 300 specialized freelancers can help you complete your next project! Need help with marketing, web design, social media, PR, copywriting, bookkeeping, audio production, or something else entirely? Get in touch -- we’ll connect you with a freelancer (or a team of freelancers) who have the right expertise for the job. Visit getleverage.com to get started.