Manage episode 348472805 series 1520619
In this episode, Patrick Campbell talks about pricing and retention strategies. His other topics include why companies should focus on people and culture development, and why values should be integrated into the hiring process!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:00] - How entrepreneurs can overcome the fear that destroys your business growth
- [02:20] - Why companies should focus on Values, People, and Culture development
- [04:20] - The right attitude in solving conflicts within the Company
- [05:43] - Integrating values into your Hiring Process
- [07:05] - Why you should ask yourself “What if a private equity firm bought us tomorrow?”
- [07:40] - Why you should raise your prices if your NPS is over 20.
- The most important point to include in your messaging
- [09:35] - The importance of add-ons
- [10:00] - Other Pricing and Retention Tactics
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should I talk about next? Who should I interview? Please let me know on Twitter or in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review here
- Subscribe to Leveling Up on iTunes
- Get the non-iTunes RSS Feed
Connect with Eric Siu:
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices