Self-Coaching with the Tarot
Manage episode 295103146 series 2923291
This episode introduces the most basic method for self-coaching using the Tarot. An understanding of card meanings is not necessary. We'll discuss the basic concepts behind self-coaching using the Tarot, and you'll be introduced to the core method for beginning your exploration into yourself and into the Tarot.
Please feel free to download the free accompanying worksheet designed to walk you through the case study discussed in the episode, and provide you a place to work through your first self-coaching session. Free Self Coaching Worksheet
As founder of Moxxie Coaching, I have created a welcoming, supportive, inclusive coaching community - a place for folks experiencing a life transition to explore new possibilities and receive support in envisioning and creating their own futures.
MY GOALS FOR MOXXIE COACHING PEP TALK
- Exponentially increasing my positive contribution to the world by coaching those who are striving to - in some way - be a positive contribution themselves.
- Introducing new coaching and self-coaching methodologies including the Tarot, numerology, exploration of energy and energy work, etc.
- Sharing traditional coaching information tools and tips.
- Sharing information about my personal journey of self-examination, growth, and development using non-traditional methodologies.
Where to Find Michele
- Website: MoxxieCoaching.com
- Email: Michele@moxxiecoaching.com
- Follow on Instagram: @moxxiecoaching
- Follow on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MoxxieCoaching
- Reach out on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michele-bourdo-81118442/
Through coaching, I synthesize and share my personal experiences and 20+ years of work in education and business where much of my work was focused on coaching students, parents, and employees to be their best, most authentic selves.
My professional and personal life experience inform my coaching practice, podcast, and workshop/class offerings. I am an introverted, empathic, highly sensitive person who, like many of you, has experienced emotional abuse, family member addiction, and personal anxiety.
I consider myself a creative and grounded ‘survivor’ of all the crazy things life has sent my way who can’t wait to see what’s around the next corner.
In my spare time I enjoy nature, yoga, ceramics, painting, stained glass, and just about anything else that allows the creative juices to flow.