Manage episode 300590169 series 2973481
In Season 2, Episode 3 of Lead Time Chats, Jean Hsu, VP of Engineering at Range, talks to Kim Scott, author of Radical Candor and Just Work, about privilege and the importance of building for systemic justice.
Kim and Jean discuss:
- The three revelations that led Kim down the path of working on Just Work
- The importance of intentionally building for systemic justice
- Recognition of the role of privilege in how Radical Candor is practiced and received.
- Using “You” statements such as “You can’t talk to me like that” in response to bullying (and also how to respond to prejudice and bias)
- Using Hollaback’s 5 D’s of Bystander Intervention: Distract, Delegate, Document, Delay, and Direct