Manage episode 330277904 series 2607585
Jake and Michael discuss all the latest Laravel releases, tutorials, and happenings in the community.
This episode is sponsored by Scout APM - Laravel Monitoring and more that identifies slow database queries, memory leaks, and slow custom code - and Honeybadger - combining error monitoring, uptime monitoring and check-in monitoring into a single, easy to use platform and making you a DevOps hero.
You can also watch a replay of the live recording.
- Laravel 9.13 released
- Laravel 9.14 released
- Tinkerwell 3 - The PHP code runner is released
- A simple wallet implementation for Laravel
- Releasing Bouncer: Roles and permissions for Laravel apps
- Kinetic: A view-composer package for Inertia.js
- How to validate your Laravel app's config
- Battle Ready Laravel
- Test form requests in Laravel with request factories by Worksome
- Keeping your model factories lean
- Restructuring a Laravel controller using services, events, jobs, actions, and more
- Eloquent performance: 4 examples of n+1 query problems
- AlDente - a macOS menu bar tool to limit maximum charging percentage