Manage episode 331590907 series 2607585
Jake and Michael discuss all the latest Laravel releases, tutorials, and happenings in the community.
This episode is sponsored by Scout APM - Laravel Monitoring and more that identifies slow database queries, memory leaks, and slow custom code - and Honeybadger - combining error monitoring, uptime monitoring and check-in monitoring into a single, easy to use platform and making you a DevOps hero.
- Laravel 9.15 released
- Laravel 9.16 released
- Log in links for your Laravel app during development
- Laravel comments package
- Laravel pipeline query collection
- New Relic package for Laravel apps
- Render files from the command line with Blade
- Manage navigational elements in Laravel apps
- A bookmarkable, searchable cheatsheet for Laravel's default Artisan commands
- Laravel route grouping: 6 techniques to organize routes
- Vite is coming to Laravel
- Find a PR is an open-source site to help developers find projects to submit their first PR
- Should an AJAX controller be put in the API route group?
- Choosing a status code for an expired record
- No Compromises podcast