Manage episode 304228783 series 3770
This episode is sponsored by:Carry your creativity with Erin Lane Bags! Whether you show your fiber fandom with the woolly wonder Sheepleverse, or dive into history with the Curiosities collection, our project bags, totes, and hook and needle
organizers are at the ready to keep your hobby happy. When was the last time your knitting yarn was a work of art? Infinite Twist produces one-of-a-kind semi-solid gradients featuring speckles, high-lights, low-lights, and gorgeous color transitions. From 700 y Giant Gradients to 200 y matching sock sets, Infinite Twist Gradients will hold your interest from cast on to bind off. See the currently available gradients at infinitetwist.com, or be the first to know when new colors are posted by signing up for our newsletter at infinitetwist.com/newsletter-signup Have you ever had to frog because you forgot a step several rows back? Or lost your spot because you dropped your magnet board or lost track with your highlighter tape? Instead of wrestling with paper, use the knitCompanion app. It keeps you on track so you can knit more and frog less. knitCompanion works with ALL your patterns and is available for Apple, Android, and Kindle Fire Devices Bummed about missing Rhinebeck? So are we! Lisa Souza dyeworks specializes in dyeing mill spun yarns and fabulously decadent luxury handspun yarns, for discerning collectors. Soothe your Rhinebeck FOMO with some delicious decadence at Lisaknit.com Are you feeling dis-GRUNT-eled about your stash? Are you browsing Insta-HAM looking for knitting inspiration? Is color "kind of a PIG deal" in your life? Oink Pigments offers over one hundred forty PIG-ture perfect colorways to make you SQUEAL with delight.
For a limited time only, bring home the bacon with code KNITMORE and get fifteen percent off in-stock yarns and fibers at oinkpigments dot com. Shop soon, because these pigs will FLY!
The Sandpiper Gift & Yarn Boutique and Hoof-to-Hanger Fiber Mill in Bridgman, MI. The Sandpiper offers artisan - designed gifts (local, regional, national artists and Fair Trade products). The boutique also offers their cottage industry fiber mill products - yarn, roving, corespun, batting, knit/woven garments, accessories, home goods and an exclusive Yarn and Fiber Club. Explore www.thesandpiper.biz!
One minute Health update
On the Needles:(0:45)
- Gigi is working on autopilot socks for Jasmin: Online SuperSocke 2317 from Black Squirrel Berkeley
- Jasmin has finished the body and started the sleeves on her #RhinebeckSweater- Bare branches by Alana Dakos in Little Skein in the Big Wool, Targhee Sweater “Cider Donuts”.
- Jasmin mentions the FitDesk
- Gigi finished finished finished the Bramwell shawl out of Tess Yarns Kitten for Grandma Naheed, Label is sewn on
- Jasmin is nearly finished with the Pyramis test knit for Ainur Berkambayeva
- Gigi is working on another Musselberg hat by Ysolda out of Oink Pigments Green and yellow , Changing of the Gourd
- Jasmin started the Whitby cowl in Nicole Frost’s MCN worsted in “Jasmin Yellow with speckles”
- Gigi pulled the Rocky Coast Cardigan out of the Oubliette and is working on the second sleeve
- Gigi snuggled under the Halloween quilt, and the KAL King quilt . She wore the A line skirt From the beginning clothing construction class , And flannel shirt
- Genevieve wore her Anna cardigan, hat and scarf set, and handsewn masks
- Rex wore his fox hat, Lionheart hoodie, the dragonfish hoodie, and handsewn masks
- Jasmin wore her Deception and Persuasion cardigan (by Skeinanigans), the Namu sweater by KnitBoop, the Jurek pullover, and her September morn pullover
- Rex wore his Lionheart hoodie, fox hat, and Dragonfish hoodie
- RHINEBECK! October 16-17 2021, and Indie Untangled !
- Stitches West 2022, Sacramento CA (March 3-6, 2022)
- Digital COVID19 Vaccine Record website
Mother Knows Best:(29:00)Armhole adjustment Fast Fit, by Sandra Betzina We mention Amy Herzog's CustomFit website
When Knitting Attacks:(34:12)
Jasmin's Whitby cowl was uncooperative
Knits in Space:(36:59)
And Sew On: (40:42)
- Trouser Drafting class at Cañada College
- Gigi finished the basic pants, and from that pattern, drafted a jeans pattern
- Jasmin sewed more masks