Manage episode 303385513 series 2391269
This week's episode is sponsored by:If you’re ready for a streaming service that offers new stories, new characters, and breathtaking sceneries every week, do what I did and get Acorn TV! Try Acorn TV free for 30 days, by going to Acorn dot TV and use my promo code knitmore. But you HAVE to enter the code in all lowercase letters. That’s A-C-O-R-N dot T-V, code knitmore to get your first 30 days for free! Carry your creativity with Erin Lane Bags! Whether you show your fiber fandom with the woolly wonder Sheepleverse, or dive into history with the Curiosities collection, our project bags, totes, and hook and needle
organizers are at the ready to keep your hobby happy. When was the last time your knitting yarn was a work of art? Infinite Twist produces one-of-a-kind semi-solid gradients featuring speckles, high-lights, low-lights, and gorgeous color transitions. From 700 y Giant Gradients to 200 y matching sock sets, Infinite Twist Gradients will hold your interest from cast on to bind off. See the currently available gradients at infinitetwist.com, or be the first to know when new colors are posted by signing up for our newsletter at infinitetwist.com/newsletter-signup Have you ever had to frog because you forgot a step several rows back? Or lost your spot because you dropped your magnet board or lost track with your highlighter tape? Instead of wrestling with paper, use the knitCompanion app. It keeps you on track so you can knit more and frog less. knitCompanion works with ALL your patterns and is available for Apple, Android, and Kindle Fire Devices Are you feeling dis-GRUNT-eled about your stash? Are you browsing Insta-HAM looking for knitting inspiration? Is color "kind of a PIG deal" in your life? Oink Pigments offers over one hundred forty PIG-ture perfect colorways to make you SQUEAL with delight.
For a limited time only, bring home the bacon with code KNITMORE and get fifteen percent off in-stock yarns and fibers at oinkpigments dot com. Shop soon, because these pigs will FLY! The Sandpiper Gift & Yarn Boutique and Hoof-to-Hanger Fiber Mill in Bridgman, MI. The Sandpiper offers artisan - designed gifts (local, regional, national artists and Fair Trade products). The boutique also offers their cottage industry fiber mill products - yarn, roving, corespun, batting, knit/woven garments, accessories, home goods and an exclusive Yarn and Fiber Club. Explore www.thesandpiper.biz!
One minute Health update
On the Needles:(0:55)
- Gigi finished the second autopilot sock, and started a pair for Jasmin in Online SuperSocke 2317
- Genevieve wound Little Skein in the Big Wool, Targhee Sweater “Cider Donuts”.
- Gigi finished finished finished the Bramwell shawl out of Tess Yarns Kitten for Grandma Naheed
- Genevieve wound Oink Pigments, Mystic DK, in "It’s So Fluffy I’m Gonna Dye" (August 2020 Yarn of the Month)
- Gigi finished autopilot knitting of another Musselberg hat by Ysolda out of Oink Pigments Ladybug Love and started another one. Green and yellow, Changing of the Gourd
- Genevieve wound Oink Pigments Targee Sock, in Changing of the Gourd for Gigi
- Jasmin finished the Ursa Canis Dog sweater by Jacqueline Cieslak for Han, in Little Skein Targhee Sweater "Juniper" She will cast on a sweater for Chewie
- Jasmin is nearly finished with the Pyramis test knit for Ainur Berkambayeva
- Jasmin started the Whitby cowl in Nicole Frost’s MCN worsted in “Jasmin Yellow with speckles”
- Jasmin is making progress on her #RhinebeckSweater- Bare branches by Alana Dakos
- in Little Skein in the Big Wool, Targhee Sweater “Cider Donuts”.
- Genevieve wound Sue Reuser 4 ply cormo
- Jasmin talks about Althea Crome
- Genevieve wound Oink Pigments Targee Sock,in Changing of the Gourd for Gigi
- Stephen West, How to wear Shawls
- Jasmin swatched for Yelley’s secret test knit
- Genevieve wore her Anna cardigan
- Genevieve wore Jasmin’s Lace tank top which is now her’s
- Gigi snuggled under the Halloween quilt, and the KAL King quilt . She wore the A line skirt From the beginning clothing construction class, Gigi also wore a floral dress from before 2009
- Rex wore his garter stripe cardigan by Alana Dakos
- Jasmin wore the Bandit cardigan
- RHINEBECK! October 16-17 2021, and Indie Untangled !
- Stitches West 2022, Sacramento CA (March 3-6, 2022)
Mother Knows Best:(33:05)
Ask for help to lighten the load. Offer help to lighten someone else’s load
When Knitting Attacks(40:30)
- Gigi: the garter edge.on the Bramwell was challenging
Knits in Space:(42:13)
And Sew On: (47:39)
- Trouser Drafting class at Cañada College
- Gigi finished drafting the front and back
Cut pants out of muslin for fitting. Lines drawn with sharpie
- Jasmin sewed masks on Instagram live!
- Japanese 3-D Mask LINK