Manage episode 311920880 series 2394672
Jamila dives deep into how her segment on Good Morning America came to be and all that she learned throughout this experience. She discusses the importance of timing and how this appearance came full circle from her first feature on GMA3 in 2020. She details the moments behind the scenes leading up to the hectic moment it was time to go on air.
With this being one of the most pivotal moments in her career, Jamila discusses how both patience and preparation pay off in the end. This story is a great lesson on how to keep pursuing your dreams and to never lose hope throughout your journey!
Check out this quick chat with Jamila to learn about all the amazing moments leading up to her segment on GMA!
In this episode we discuss:
- Behind the scenes of my segment on Good Morning America
- What I have learned and what I'm taking away from this experience
- Why our mindset and habits matter
- Why you should think and speak in a way that aligns with where you want to go
- The importance of preparation
Other related blog posts/links mentioned in this episode:
- My sister Shaina's Instagram: @shaina.mcgregor
- My stylist Elsa's Instagram: @ElsaIsaac
- My makeup artist Anna's Instagram: @ladyatplaysalon
- To Listen to the Learn to Trade As A Side Hustle To Reach Your Financial & Life Goals FREE Audio Training with Teri Ijeoma by clicking here.
- Join The Weekly Newsletter List
- Leave me a voicemail– Leave me a question on the Journey To Launch voicemail and have it answered on the podcast!
- Watch me on News12 Watch my latest segments on News12
- YNAB – Start managing your money and budgeting so that you can reach your financial dreams. Sign up for a free 34 days trial of YNAB, my go-to budgeting app by using my referral link.
Connect with me: