Manage episode 308389065 series 2394672
Mandi Money, an inclusive wealth building advocate, career expert and co-host of the popular podcast, “Brown Ambition,” joins the podcast to discuss how she quit her way to earning more money and how that fueled her to explore pivoting into an entrepreneur herself.
Her personal finance and career advice has been featured on CNBC, CNN, Business Insider and more, so when we talk about how she has leveraged different positions to make money moves for herself, listen up! As of 2021, Mandi is on her own as an entrepreneur, teaching others how to do what she has done.
If you’re a fledgling entrepreneur, or interested in making more money, this episode is for you!
In this episode we discuss:
- How to quit thoughtfully, consciously, compassionately, and how to quit your way rich
- The power of leveraging positions and experiences to make six-figures
- How Mandi quit her way to earning more money in her career
- Behind the scenes of the “Brown Ambition” podcast
- What Mandi is up to now as an entrepreneur + more
Watch this episode on youtube here: https://youtu.be/ir8b8880ho4
Other related blog posts/links mentioned in this episode:
- To Listen to the Learn to Trade As A Side Hustle To Reach Your Financial & Life Goals FREE Audio Training with Teri Ijeoma by clicking here.
- Join The Weekly Newsletter List
- Leave me a voicemail– Leave me a question on the Journey To Launch voicemail and have it answered on the podcast!
- Watch me on News12 Watch my latest segments on News12
- YNAB – Start managing your money and budgeting so that you can reach your financial dreams. Sign up for a free 34 days trial of YNAB, my go-to budgeting app by using my referral link.
Connect with Mandi:
Connect with me: