Manage episode 377684703 series 2827103
Join Jayson Waller in today's episode as he talks about the importance of taking risks and not being held hostage by fear or the opinions of others. He shares personal stories of betting on himself and taking chances in his career, emphasizing that "scared money don't make money." He also encourages us not to waste time and energy defending ourselves against people who refuse to change their minds, comparing such efforts to arguing with a stubborn jackass. Instead, he advises focusing on personal growth, taking calculated risks, and not being afraid to bet on oneself for success.
Tune in to gain valuable insights and inspiration for your entrepreneurial journey!
- The importance of taking risks and self-belief
- Family background and values: perseverance and courage
- "Scared Money Don't Make Money": Taking Risks for Success
- Jason's career journey and pushing boundaries
- Transitioning into entrepreneurship and leaving a stable job
- Avoiding unproductive arguments and energy waste
BAM- Business and Mindset specializes in business and personal mindset coaching.
This will help you achieve success at a high level and keep your mindset right. Jayson Waller has built 4 companies from the ground up with 3 worth tens of millions of dollars and his latest was worth over 1 Billion dollars and was set to go public. Jayson has a proven track record in Scaling, Marketing, Branding, and growing Sales in multiple businesses all while maintaining a Positive and Healthy Mindset.
Check out Jayson’s website: https://www.jaysonwaller.com/
Check out the Podcast website: https://letstalkbam.com
Business and Money, formerly True Underdog is a Top 3 Entrepreneurship podcast on Apple hosted by Jayson Waller, Former CEO of POWERHOME Solar, one of the fastest-growing private companies in the USA, and his high-profile guests share motivational tips, inspiring stories, and business-building lessons to help each listener grow in their entrepreneurial journey.
- 00:00: Prelude
- 01:13: Introduction to the new episode
- 02:13: Scared money, don't make money!
- 03:55: Working at a video store as a teenager
- 06:43: What am I gonna do when I grow up?
- 08:45: Wanted to be something different than parents
- 09:35: Bullying and entitlement
- 11:01: Lying on resumes
- 14:13: Struggling with feeling stuck in his job
- 16:20: The importance of taking risks and betting on oneself
- 17:29: Create a great culture like a cult
- 22:16: Dealing with negative opinions and moving forward
- 23:41: TikTok about a donkey and the tiger
- 26:06: Frustration with people who judge and criticize without understanding
- 27:29: The importance of integrity, loyalty, and staying true
- 28:33: END
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices