Manage episode 348969149 series 2394722
Greg Scheinman is a performance coach, speaker, and bestselling author. As an entrepreneur he built and sold two successful businesses, and was a multimillion producer for one of the largest insurance firms in the US.
He's a husband, father, 2x winner of the D10 Decathlon, and is the founder and face of the Midlife Male; a media company that reaches a weekly audience of 15,000 high-earning men.
Midlife and crisis don't have to be synonymous, and he's here today to help you live your best life in your 40s, 50s, and beyond.
- What's more important: the journey or the outcome? [4:10]
- The simple way to shift your perspective when it comes to food and other vices? [14:48]
- The 6 Fs of fulfillment? [29:12]
- How to overcome insecurities, be more confident, and live an authentic life? [37:06]
- Are you taking action or making progress? [43:21]
- What is ROL and how can it lead you to happiness? [46:52]
- How can developing a personal operating system lead you to the life you desire? [50:12]
Paleo Valley: Easily my favorite company when it comes to natural, whole food sourced supplements and clean, nutrient-dense snacks. Go to paleovalley.com and use coupon code JAY to find out why for yourself.
Onnit: We all know that feeling of being in the zone. Your cognitive function is on point, your creativity and productivity are through the roof, and your thoughts are as clear as water. With Alpha Brain, you can now reach that flow state whenever you please. Go to onnit.com/renegade to grab some today and save 10%.
Cured Nutrition: This blend of functional mushrooms, adaptogens, and cannabinoids will have you sleeping like you've never slept before. And we all know sleep is crucial when it comes to building muscle, losing fat, improving cognitive function and overall health and longevity. Go to curednutrition.com and use coupon code RENEGADE to save 20%.