Manage episode 340670248 series 2394722
Progressive overload is the key to getting the results you desire in the gym and actually changing your physique.
But what exactly does that mean?
And what's the best way to go about it?
I've got you covered on all of that, and much more, in today's Q&A.
Questions answered include:
- What's the foundation for successful training? [2:51]
- Should your training method be based on your chronological or training age? [12:49]
- How can you ensure you're avoiding injuries and not crushing your CNS? [13:55]
- Are protein and carbs necessary post-workout? [17:13]
- Should you manipulate carbs and fats on cardio days? [20:10]
- Is it possible to build bigger delts without destroying your joints? [22:20]
- What to do if you can't front squat? [26:37]
- My Top-5 wrestlers of all-time? [27:35]
Organifi: You put in the work every day. Now let Organifi Gold put in work for you while you sleep. Get the rest you deserve, optimize your recovery, and feel more relaxed during the day by going to organifi.com/renegade and using the coupon code RENEGADE to save 20%.