Manage episode 331594845 series 2394722
I go all in. 100%. No excuses. No bullsh*t.
And if you've listened to anything I've said or written over the years then you know I expect you to be doing the same.
But is the all-in approach the only way to get lean?
Is there a way to get jacked without sacrificing EVERYTHING?
Find out the answers to those questions and more in today's Q&A.
- Do you have to completely cut out alcohol to get lean? [2:05]
- What do the fastest, most explosive athletes have in common? [7:13]
- What's the best way to approach a 4-day split? [9:25]
- Why building muscle is key in combating aging. [10:58]
- How to navigate leg day when you have back issues. [16:30]
- Why heavy farmers walks aren't a great idea. [18:08]
- Are gains possible in a minimal home gym? [21:13]
- The downside to training in the evening. [26:45]
- How to maximize the size of your legs. [27:37]
- The differences in programming for women vs. men. [28:38]
- Do heart rate and sweat tell us anything about training effectiveness? [31:18]
Nootopia: Want to say goodbye to bad days forever? Need to turn your brain on quickly without caffeine? Go to nootopia.com/renegade and use coupon code JAY to experience the most advanced brain support and cognitive enhancement system on the planet.
Organifi: If you enjoy waking up feeling tired and groggy then Organifi Gold isn't for you. For those of you looking to optimize recovery, wake up feeling refreshed, and be more relaxed during the day - organifi.com/renegade coupon code RENEGADE.