Manage episode 334278700 series 40307
Carbs are evil they say.
I say, nah.
The problem with a lot of people is that their metabolism is crushed due to a variety of things... Poor sleep, excessive cardio, too much stress, the list goes on and on.
**SHOCKING TRUTH** there is a way to eat carbs, gain size, feel better, think faster, AND get lean af. So listen up, because I want you to experience it for yourself.
- How many calories do you need to lose fat and maintain muscle? [2:08]
- Are shrugs a good or dangerous exercise? [10:48]
- What's more important for fat loss: lifting intensity or protein intake? [14:11]
- How do you optimize performance and results on a low carb diet? [20:30]
- What are the best alternatives to squats? [21:41]
- Is sprinting good for fat loss? If so, what's the best way to program and do it safely? [23:40]
- Should neck training be mandatory? [27:36]
- How do progress on speed and power exercises? [31:57]
- How to improve mobility in less time? [34:43]
BiOptimizers: Get a bottle of their best-selling enzyme supplement included in a bundle valued at $81... FOR FREE. For an offer too good to pass up go to masszymes.com/renegadefree to grab yours while supplies last.
Organifi: If you enjoy waking up feeling tired and groggy then Organifi Gold isn't for you. For those of you looking to optimize recovery, wake up feeling refreshed, and be more relaxed during the day go to organifi.com/renegade and use the coupon code REDEGADE to save 20%.