Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on June 15, 2022 15:33 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 320971666 series 1445914
In this episode, the Jabberers sit down with Gil Fink, a Microsoft vet and Google developer who’s gonna convince why having front architecture is a no-brainer. They discuss what differentiates it from components, how “memory floods” are washing away developers (and why they’re causing them!), and the BEST way to move between architectures without losing your mind.
“You need to understand all the moving parts in your architecture.”
- Gil Fink
In This Episode
1) What makes front end architecture VERY different from components
2) The BIGGEST problems around “prop drilling” between your components (and how libraries really help)
3) How “memory floods” overwhelm developers…and why they don’t even realize they’re causing them!
4) The CORRECT way to move between architectures without screwing yourself
- AJ- Sonnet Echo 5 Thunderbolt 4 Hub
- AJ- WAVLINK Thunderbolt 3 to Dual DisplayPort 1.4
- AJ- Slipstick Stack-Its Desk Lifts
- AJ- The Cold, Hard Truth about const, let, var
- AJ- Webi (webinstall.dev)
- AJ- CreedsOfCraftsmanship.com
- Follow CoolAJ86 Live Streams:
- Follow Beyond Code:
- Charles- Candy Land Board Game
- Dan- IndexedDB API information leaks in Safari
- Dan- Invincible TV series on Amazon Prime
- Gil- Chrome Recorder in Dev Tools Tab
- Gil- The Blacklist
- Steve- Twitter: Dad Jokes ( @Dadsaysjokes )
Special Guest: Gil Fink.
- Coaching | Top End Devs: Do you want to level up your career? or go freelance? or start a podcast or youtube channel? Let Charles Max Wood Help You Achieve Your Dreams
- Top End Devs: Learn to Become a Top 5% Developer. Join our community of ambitious and engaged programmers to learn how.
- Vultr: Tired of explaining your absurdly high Big Tech cloud bills to your boss? Let me tell you about this cloud infrastructure company that’s the talk of the tech world.