Manage episode 126691211 series 27172
- What is it?
- What was the motivation?
- How do we incorporate it into our apps?
- Core product is free
- Planned introduction of paid plans for enterprise teams
- How did you arrive at this strategy?
- Who did the voiceover for your demo video?
Creating a 3rd-party service and framework for iOS apps
- You’re not only the primary engineer but also a PM. What is your process for user research and determining a roadmap?
- Are there any key (and perhaps unexpected) differences from developing first-party applications?
- How do you obtain information about framework stability as a third-party? (crashes, logging, etc)
- Making your own Passbook business card - just in time for WWDC!
- X-rite Color Munki - Display/monitor calbration (including iOS devices)
- Testing IBOutlets and IBActions With Curried Functions in Swift
- SwiftyBeaver - Swift based logging framework and service
- Word Flow Keyboard New keyboard with single handed typing via swipe capabilities