Manage episode 331782902 series 2516286
Johnny and Derek do a 1 on 1 episode discussing their investment plan
for the ongoing bear market. What’s changed in their philosophy, now that everything is not just blindly going up, dealing with inflation and what they’re buying/avoiding in today’s market.
Listen to ILAB 233 on iTunes here or subscribe on your favorite podcast app.
Where we are:
- Johnny FD – Balkins / IG @johnnyfdj
- Sam Marks – Barcelona / IG @imsammarks
- Derek Spartz – Los Angeles / IG @DerekRadio
- ShopifyGet 14 days free and access Shopify's full suite of features to get selling online today! Just go to Shopify.com/ilab to get started.
- Support Invest Like a Boss: Join our Patreon
- 222: Emergency Funds 101 - Invest Like a Boss
- 167: 2021 Bitcoin Outlook with Stephan Livera - Invest Like a Boss
- 186: Bitcoin & Altcoins with CoinFlip CEO Ben Weiss - Invest Like a Boss
- 218: Saifedean Ammous Explains The Bitcoin Standard - Invest Like a Boss
- 203: Venture Capital Fund Access for All with Sweater Ventures CEO Jesse Randall - Invest Like a Boss
Like these investments? Try them with these special ILAB links:
- ArtofFX – Start with just a $10,000 account (reduced from $25,000)
- Fundrise – Start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK)
*Johnny and Sam use all of the above services personally.
- 03:33 – What is a Bear Market?
- 06:11 – Gas Prices all over the world
- 11:10 – How much do you think car and housing prices have changed?
- 16:38 – What is happening with crypto?
- 22:26 – How has the NFT market changed?
- 28:26 – What is the first thing to do to change with the bear market?
- 31:45 – What is the second move to make?
- 34:55 – What categories have not decreased with the bear market?
- 38:34 – Do you buy more or do you sell with the bear market?
- 44:02 – Do you know how many recessions they had in the last 20 years?
- 54:49 – What is an I-Bond?
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! Also if you haven’t already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on iTunes and claim your bonus here!
Copyright 2022. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.