Manage episode 290634011 series 2084879
As we discussed in our last episode about renovating vs. buying, Joann and I have spent the better part of the previous ten years making selections for renovations and new builds. Finishing touches are a daunting task when you aren’t in the business, so we thought we’d share some of our wisdom by chatting with Stacy Wray, our rep extraordinaire at ProSource Wholesale Marietta, Ga. Stacy talks about being brave when it comes to your flooring, adding tiles to the walls, and the challenges that manufacturers face during the pandemic.
In This Episode:
- [02:00] Introducing Stacy Wray with Kandrac & Kole
- [04:20] How she landed on a job in the renovation.niche
- [10:00] The three talk about safe and convenient flooring
- [18:00] For the love of colorful cabinets up for sale
- [28:00] What you should know from a designer showroom.
- We can keep tiles all one color, but we can add shapes and textures. And then we've created a lot of dimensions on the floor.
- If you want to do all flooring, go in the laundry room, bathrooms--it can go anywhere.
- People are gravitating more than they used to for the ones that don't take all that downtime, allergies, and sensitivities.
- It's really fun to see people think outside the box.
- It's just fun to see people taking chances and realize you really can't go wrong. You love it. Just go for it.
Meet Stacy Ray
Stacy Ray, who is our rep extraordinary and showroom manager at Pro source wholesale in Marietta, Georgia