Manage episode 282181413 series 2084879
Today we give you ten tips on how to set business goals and achieve them. We are so glad that 2020 is over, and we have big aspirations for 2021. Hopefully, the vaccine will turn things around, and we can get back to normal. Because our 2020 goals were sidetracked, our 2021 goals are more critical than ever. One way to ensure you have a great chance of accomplishing your goals is by making them SMART (specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, time-bound). Also, be sure to reevaluate what's working and what's not working throughout the year. Of course, don't be afraid to change something! Please tune in for the rest of our goal-setting tips.
In This Episode:
- [04:45] How to set SMART goals
- [13:50] Why you need to stay aware of your goal progress
- [15:30] Always give yourself grace when it comes to achieving goals
- [20:35] Start small and don’t forget to write your goals down
- It’s okay to dream big; just make sure you know how you’re going to get there.
- To successfully set a goal, ensure there is some sort of accountability; Facebook is one of the best places for support.
- Constantly evaluate your goal process, and don’t be afraid to adjust your goals throughout the year.
- Remember, it's okay to pause, breathe, and start over when it comes to reaching your goals.
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kandrackole/
Listen to our interview with Jay Helser on Episode 71