Manage episode 324933385 series 2084879
- [03:11] Gifts for all occasions
- [09:37] Favorite clothing & jewelry brands
- [14:42] Best decor and home accessories
- [18:00] Favorite luggage and work bags
- [21:40] Exercise apps we love
- [24:14] Funny and serious quotes
- Coffee table books are a piece of art in themselves. If you’re at a loss for what to do with a coffee table, layering these are a great option for styling.
- When styling a large bookcase, you cannot do it without books. You don’t want everything sitting flat on a shelf and when you need to raise and lower certain pieces, books are the way to do it. Another tip is using wallpaper to cover books!
- Taking the time to personalize a gift can make such an impact on friends and family.
- Two of Joann and Kelly’s favorite things are also featured on Oprah’s list - Cozy Earth pajamas and the Paravel Large Cabana Tote!
CLOTHING & JEWELRY:
Carry on - The Large Cabana Tote (Don’t forget to monogram. Also on Oprah’s list.)
“My toxic trait is that when the sun starts shining, I want to quit my job and get drunk.” - @MyTherapistSays on Instagram
“Why am I seeing hiring bonuses everywhere? Where are the retention bonuses for loyal staff who have worked this whole time.” - @TeacherGoals on Instagram
This episode of Inside Design is sponsored by Norwalk Furniture. Norwalk has been handcrafting custom upholstery for over 100 years and serves the design community throughout the country. Comfortable, trend forward designs and fabrics with exceptional quality are a hallmark of this employee owned company. In September after 120 years, Norwalk became a wholly employee owned company. Please visit their gorgeous products at one of their three year round showrooms (Dallas, Atlanta and Las Vegas) or online at NorwalkFurniture.com. Also, don’t miss the remarkable 360 Design Tool app that makes selecting custom upholstery fast, fun and foolproof. Available for Apple, Android and on their website. Make sure to check it out!