Manage episode 364736106 series 3480245
- You have got to be intentional about your life if you're going to win.
- If you don't understand real estate, please do not invest in real estate.
- I don't care that it's athletics, it could be something else. But you've got to have something else that's going to require time outside the school day.
- I want my infinite banking based on an asset that is guaranteed to grow.
- Please, I don't care if you use me or not, I don't care. But get a good coach.
- Do what you love. If you don't love real estate, find something else.
[00:43] Intro to Podcast
[01:32] Intro to episode guest
[04:07] One word that describes Doug personally and professionally.
[07:09] Talk about your background a little bit.
[14:13] Doug explains Infinite Banking.
[20:45] What happens if you do a real estate deal and the real estate deal goes bad and you lose the money?
[25:42] Doug talks about capital gains and the application of taxes on that.
[33:50] What's one piece of advice you want to give the listeners?
[35:14] Best book you’ve ever read?
[35:45] Favorite tourist attraction.