Manage episode 339035368 series 2969160
📩 Want more ancient lessons for modern life? Sign up for Perennial Meditations to receive timeless principles and practices delivered right to your inbox.
In this episode, my guest is Eric Zimmer, the host of the award-winning podcast The One You Feed. Eric is a behavior coach, spiritual director, and someone inspired by the quest for a greater understanding of how our mind works and how to intentionally create the lives we want to live. Learn more about Eric’s work at oneyoufeed.net.
In the conversation, Eric and I discuss:
- How to integrate practical wisdom
- Discernment in daily life
- The wisdom of community
- The meaning of emptiness
- The wisdom of action and much more
Support the Show:
- Subscribe to Perennial Meditations on Substack
- Read articles on Medium; become a member
- Record a studio-quality podcast on Squadcast; start a free trial today