Manage episode 332298669 series 2969160
In today’s episode, my guest is Chris Fisher, the host of the Stoicism on Fire podcast and the creator of TraditionalStoicism.com. Chris started his blog in 2015 to provide material for those who are interested in Traditional Stoic theory and practice. In 2018, he started the Stoicism on Fire podcast. Chris now serves as the second Scholarch of The College of Stoic Philosophers.
In the conversation, Chris and I discuss:
- The search for Stoic wisdom
- Traditional Stoicism
- The need for responsibility
- How worldviews shape our actions
- Wisdom in daily life and much more
Follow In Search of Wisdom:
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Twitter: twitter.com/searchwisdompod
- Instagram: instagram.com/searchwisdompod
- Sign-up for The PATH, our free newsletter (short reflections on wisdom).
Get full access to Perennial Meditations at perennial.substack.com/subscribe