Manage episode 281698242 series 2396549
“If you do not know where you are going, any road will take you there.” This quote is a great way to lead into today's episode about strategic planning for the farm. Are you familiar with the term strategic planning? Are you wondering what it is all about? Or maybe you are new to the term, and you are currently looking to improve the operational efficiency and profitability of the farm. If so, this episode is for you!
In this episode, Tracy chats with Josée about:
- What is strategic planning?
- Who can benefit from strategic planning?
- How does it work?
- What is covered in the plan?
- Tips for getting the most out of your plan.
- The benefits of working with an advisor for strategic planning and much, much more.
Are you looking to hone your farm business management practices? Strategic planning is one of the essential tools in the farm business management tool belt. Tune in to today’s episode to see how this process could IMPACT your farming operation.
Thank You to our Show Sponsor: Smart Nutrition™ Boost your soil’s performance with new Smart Nutrition MAP+MST. Learn More