Manage episode 304793053 series 1587894
I'm trying out a new way of sharing my tips and advice for IELTS.
If you go to the 'What's new' tab on my website, you'll find a daily tip:
You can leave a comment there and ask questions if you need help or if you have any requests.
In this podcast I cover the last 7 days of tips:
- Should I appeal my IELTS score? https://app.getbeamer.com/ieltswithfiona/en/daily-tip-should-i-appeal-my-ielts-score
- Third Conditional and 'be able to' https://app.getbeamer.com/ieltswithfiona/en/daily-tip-can-vs-be-able-to
- 'Just shy of' Academic Task 1 https://app.getbeamer.com/ieltswithfiona/en/daily-tip-just-shy-of
- An elderly person you admire https://app.getbeamer.com/ieltswithfiona/en/daily-tip-no-crying-
- Bring back the big cats https://app.getbeamer.com/ieltswithfiona/en/daily-tip-maymight-have-been
- Polite requests https://app.getbeamer.com/ieltswithfiona/en/daily-tip-asking-for-help-polite-requests
- Phrasal verbs with 'with' (accompany = go with) https://app.getbeamer.com/ieltswithfiona/en/daily-tip-accompany