Manage episode 295050365 series 79109
Lukas van Vyve is the founder of Effortless Conversations and the co-founder of Spring Spanish, a new site and YouTube channel that uses the power of "Conversation Based Chunking" to help you get fluent faster.
In our conversation, we talk about:
- What it's like to grow up in a country where 3 languages are spoken (Hint: it's not what you think!).
- Why Lukas can get in the car, drive 45 minutes in a certain direction, and not understand anything people say when he arrives.
- Why many polyglots learned languages one way, but now teach them in a completely different way.
- The benefits of using "chunking" to learn languages and how it can go hand in hand with story-based learning.
Free Download: Rules of Language Learning
Click below to get free access to my Rules of Language Learning and discover 25 “rules” to learn a new language quickly and naturally through stories:
Do You Have A Question?
This show exists to answer your language learning questions! Send me your questions by visiting:
...and I’ll do my best to feature it on the show!
Leave a Review
If you'd like to support the show, the best way to do that is to:
- Leave an honest review of the show wherever you get your podcasts. (You can normally do this within the app you're using.)
- Share this episode with a friend (use the share buttons on your screen)
Olly's Language Courses
If you're learning a new language, or improving an existing one, then check out my language courses. From complete beginner courses, to grammar and listening training, I've created unique, story-based programmes to help you reach you language goals.