Manage episode 324662625 series 2394321
In this episode, Olly speaks with Mike Shangkuan, CEO of Lingoda.
In a wide-ranging discussion, you'll hear about:
- Growing up as a Chinese-American with a passion for languages
- How Mike pivoted his career from banking to language tech
- The challenges of building a tutoring business
- Adapting language teaching for the online world
Do You Have A Language Question?
This show exists to answer your language learning questions! Send me your questions by visiting:
...and I’ll do my best to feature it on the show!
Leave a Review
If you'd like to support the show, the best way to do that is to:
- Leave an honest review of the show wherever you get your podcasts. (You can normally do this within the app you're using.)
- Share this episode with a friend (use the share buttons on your screen)
Olly's Language Courses
If you're learning a new language, or improving an existing one, then check out my language courses. From complete beginner courses, to grammar and listening training, I've created unique, story-based programmes to help you reach you language goals.
--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/iwillteachyoualanguage/message