Manage episode 290947924 series 2394321
In this episode, Olly chats with the dynamic duo behind Spanish and Go, Jim Fricker II, a self-proclaimed 'gringo from Minnesota', and May Larios García, a teacher from Colima, Mexico. On their site, podcast, and popular YouTube channel, they share tips and tools for learning the real Spanish you need to speak the language with confidence, travel more easily in Spanish-speaking countries, and having meaningful conversations with locals. In the interview, they discuss 1) how Jim got fluent in Spanish, 2) how to dive into the Spanish-speaking world even when you don't feel 'ready', and 3) some of their favorite experiences in Mexico and Puerto Rico.
Connect with Jim & May:
- Jim & May's website: SpanishandGo.com
- Jim & May's podcast: SpanishandGo.com/podcast
- Jim & May's YouTube channel: YouTube.com/c/SpanishandGo
Do You Have A Question?
This show exists to answer your language learning questions! Send me your questions by visiting:
...and I’ll do my best to feature it on the show!
Leave a Review
If you'd like to support the show, the best way to do that is to:
- Leave an honest review of the show wherever you get your podcasts. (You can normally do this within the app you're using.)
- Share this episode with a friend (use the share buttons on your screen)
Olly's Language Courses
If you're learning a new language, or improving an existing one, then check out my language courses. From complete beginner courses, to grammar and listening training, I've created unique, story-based programmes to help you reach you language goals.