Manage episode 327646899 series 2674787
Please consider supporting Anna Filina's Ukrainian relatives https://afilina.com/donate/ua-supplies
Other ways to support the people of Ukraine https://supportukrainenow.org
- This is another pre recorded show as I am traveling over the next few days.
- On Mondays Twitch stream we covered lessons 6, 7 and 8 of the PHP login course. I am planning to finish lessons 9 and 10 next Sunday.
- On Tuesdays YouTube live stream we started putting up the scaffolding for the PHP registration course.This was quite a fun and productive live stream as I was looking after both dogs whilst planning the PHP architecture. I’ve decided to do everything in OOP so we are building a mini PHP framework which handles database interactions.
I’ve been playing with a Monorepo
What is a Monorepo
- A single code repository for all projects
- Users of the repository have access to all the code
- A single place to commit, merge and track code changes
In todays show I will explain why I've stared using a Monorepo and my predictions on the experiment.
My web development courses
➡️ Learn Python
⏰ My current live coding schedule (Times are BST)
Thursdays 20:00 = Live Podcast YouTube
Sundays 14:30 - Live coding on Twitch