Manage episode 342032447 series 2798164
Discover why going bigger in real estate is pivotal for success as Tate Siemer joins us and shares his wisdom on the power of multifamily investing. We also touch on the impacts of networking with the right people, investing in good mentorship, and breaking limiting beliefs. Stay tuned because this episode offers a lot of insights for all real estate investors!
Key Takeaways to Listen for
- Risks and challenges of doing single-family construction projects
- Why it’s not necessary to start small in real estate all the time
- The role of networking in improving your mindset as an investor
- Impacts of motivating yourself by successful people
- Advantages and the convenience of investing in multifamily
- Mentorship: Its benefits and reasons to invest your time and money in it
Resources Mentioned in This Episode
Free Apartment Syndication Due Diligence Checklist for Passive Investor
About Tate Siemer
Tate Siemer is the visionary and CEO of Greenlight Equity Group, which currently owns 595 units totaling $49.5M in value in Oklahoma City, and Columbus, OH. Tate’s passion is improving apartment buildings in such a way that maximizes the value of the community. To provide solid, consistent returns to investors and well-being to residents, Tate and their team operate clean, safe, progressive communities that promote a thriving living environment.
Tate hosts “The Apartment Gurus” and serves on the Executive Board of the Utah Real Estate Investor Association. He enjoys helping fellow investors and entrepreneurs through mentoring and coaching. Tate’s other passions include big-mountain skiing and mountain biking, music, and hiking with his dog, Joey.
Connect with Tate
Connect With Us
Grow Your Show, LLC
Thinking About Creating and Growing Your Own Podcast But Not Sure Where To Start?
Visit GrowYourShow.com and Schedule a call with Adam A. Adams.