Manage episode 341934714 series 2798164
There are always plenty of opportunities in real estate whichever market you're in, and today, we'll give you reasons why you should always believe in the business despite the economic condition. Kathy Fettke shares her expertise in finding markets with great potential, dealing with your self-limiting beliefs, and investing challenges. Don't miss it, as we'll cover more topics in this episode!
Key Takeaways to Listen for
- Why you should buy properties in emerging and progressing markets
- How to identify if a property is within the path of progress
- Challenges of finding trustworthy people in real estate
- Advantages and opportunities of being a buyer in today’s market condition
- 3 things to do now as a beginner in the real estate investing business
- The importance of shifting your mindset and perspective about money
Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- SA500 | Acquire REAL Wealth by Possessing the Qualities of a Wise Investor with Rich Fettke
- The Wise Investor by Rich Fettke | Hardcover & Audiobook
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- CHIPS and Science Act
- Free Apartment Syndication Due Diligence Checklist for Passive Investor
About Kathy Fettke
Kathy Fettke specializes in teaching people how to build multi-million dollar real estate portfolios through creative finance and planning. She is passionate about researching and then sharing the most important information about real estate, market cycles, and the economy. Author of the #1 best-seller, Retire Rich with Rentals, Kathy is a frequent guest expert on such media as CNN, CNBC, Fox News, NPR, and CBS MarketWatch. She’s the host of two RealWealth podcasts, The Real Wealth Show and Real Estate News for Investors, and co-host of the BiggerPockets “On the Market” podcast.
Connect with Kathy
- Websites: Real Wealth | Grow Developments
- Podcasts: The Real Wealth Show | Real Estate News for Investors | On The Market
Connect With Us
Grow Your Show, LLC
Thinking About Creating and Growing Your Own Podcast But Not Sure Where To Start?
Visit GrowYourShow.com and Schedule a call with Adam A. Adams.