Manage episode 340669999 series 2798164
Over 500 episodes released in this podcast have taught you a lot about real estate niches, profitable strategies, and possibilities. Now, we have Bailey Kramer on the show to give us more about the short-term rental business and more reasons to choose real estate as your investment. Assimilate how to play the game of this strategy in today's market, Airbnb, valuable tools, and finding off-market deals by joining Bailey.
Key Takeaways to Listen for
- How functional is cold calling in reaching leads faster and getting off-market deals
- Income-generating short-term rental strategies and management software
- The value of social media in the real estate business
- Best places to find cleaners and handymen for your short-term rentals and Airbnb
- Why is it highly important to document business systems and processes?
- Communication tips when managing and co-hosting a short-term rental business
Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki | Paperback & Audiobook
- Free Apartment Syndication Due Diligence Checklist for Passive Investor
About Bailey Kramer
Bailey Kramer is a Real Estate Investor, Entrepreneur, Real Estate Agent, Co-Host & Coach. He uncovered his passion for real estate early in his life and bought his 1st investment property at just 20 years old. Since then, Bailey has focused on growing his portfolio of long-term rentals and short-term rentals. Bailey also founded his own co-hosting company and manages 30 Airbnb units in 5 different states! In his free time, Bailey enjoys traveling, playing sports & eating delicious food.
Connect with Bailey
Connect With Us
Grow Your Show, LLC
Thinking About Creating and Growing Your Own Podcast But Not Sure Where To Start?
Visit GrowYourShow.com and Schedule a call with Adam A. Adams.