Manage episode 338223353 series 2798164
What sets you apart from all the players in the real estate game? Discover your strength in today’s episode with Jeremiah Boucher, who shares how he found his edge in this business and utilized it to thrive for exceptional success. Learn more about private equity funds, mobile home parks, and the self-storage business model in a constantly changing market!
Key Takeaways to Listen for
- The value of finding your edge in the marketplace
- Private equity funds: Advantage and business structure
- The state of self-storage in a volatile market
- Impacts of real estate on your personal and professional life
- Game-changing tips to be a successful real estate investor
Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- How to Buy Your First Home or Investment Property with No Down Payment by Carleton H. Sheets
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki | Paperback and Mass Market Paperback
- Mobile Home Park Store
- David H. Reynolds
- Finding Your Edge by Jeremiah Boucher | Kindle and Paperback
- Tony Robbins
- Warren Buffett
- Free Apartment Syndication Due Diligence Checklist for Passive Investor
About Jeremiah Boucher
Jeremiah Boucher is a value investor and the founder of Patriot Holdings LLC, and has specialized in the acquisition and development of alternative commercial real estate assets over the last 20 years. Coming from humble beginnings, growing up in Las Vegas and spending his summers working for his father’s paving company in New Hampshire, Jeremiah learned the real estate business from the ground up.
He has spent his entire career in the real estate business, first by quitting college at the age of 20 and diving into the industry as a real estate agent and single-family residential investor. He pivoted into manufactured housing parks and helped build one of the largest manufactured housing funds in the country. Eventually, he separated his assets from the fund and created his own private equity and real estate management and development company, Patriot Holdings.
Connect with Jeremiah
Connect With Us
Grow Your Show, LLC
Thinking About Creating and Growing Your Own Podcast But Not Sure Where To Start?
Visit GrowYourShow.com and Schedule a call with Adam A. Adams.