Manage episode 332928310 series 2798164
Today, we’ll hear a fun but inspiring story of retiring early from our guest Mike Cavaggioni. He shares how he discovered opportunities from being in the military to investing space, benefits he utilized to dig his way out of debt, and highlights the secrets to achieving financial independence. Tune in as this is an episode you don’t want to miss!
Key Takeaways To Listen For
- What is Rent Repayment Program and how it help both landlords and tenants
- How military people can claim VA Loan eligibility and benefits back
- The importance of buying and investing in properties with purpose
- Huge impacts of not having a team during the global pandemic
- Effective real estate strategies to set yourself up for retirement and success
- Why an active income and side-hustles are still important while investing in real estate
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki | Paperback and Mass Market Paperback
- Free Apartment Syndication Due Diligence Checklist for Passive Investor
About Mike Cavaggioni
Mike Cavaggioni is originally from Long Island, NY, and currently living in Ewa Beach, HI. He served in the U.S. Navy for 20 years. Mike is a licensed REALTOR-ASSOCIATE®, a Financial Coach, Real Estate Investor, and Podcast Host. With his military retirement approaching, his focus shifted to financial independence and entrepreneurship. Mike owns real estate in Hawaii, Virginia, Oregon, and Texas.
Mike is the host of the Average Joe Finances® Podcast, a top 1% internationally ranked podcast. He started Average Joe Finances® to share his guest’s as well as his own adventures in becoming financially independent. Mike’s mission is to provide relevant and informative content that will help others in their own financial independence journey. Beat debt, build your wealth, and control your future!
Connect with Mike
- Website: Mike Cavaggioni
- Facebook: Mike Cavaggioni
- Instagram: @mikecavaggioni
- LinkedIn: Mike Cavaggioni
- Twitter: avgjoe_finances
- Tiktok: @mikecavaggioni
- YouTube: Average Joe Finances
To Connect With Us
Grow Your Show, LLC
Thinking About Creating and Growing Your Own Podcast But Not Sure Where To Start?
Visit GrowYourShow.com and Schedule a call with Adam A. Adams.