Manage episode 339553351 series 3357191
Are you wondering how you can be financially free at a young age? Tune in to our conversation with Aditya Kumar Soma to learn how he became Windsor’s top real estate agent, plus the mindset and strategies he used to increase his income. If you want to take the next step to live a life of freedom, don’t miss this episode!
Key takeaways to listen for
- The right mindset you need to be debt-free
- Success-achieving advice for real estate agents
- Task delegation and its role in a business success
- Why it’s important to do your due diligence as an investor
- How to determine if you’ve achieved your own version of FIRE
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki | Paperback and Kindle
- The Book on Rental Property Investing by Brandon Turner | Paperback and Kindle
- Who Not How by Dan Sullivan and Benjamin Hardy | Paperback and Kindle
About Aditya Kumar Soma
Aditya is a software engineer turned real estate agent in Canada, making over a million dollars in commissions. He comes from a humble background in India and has had a tough childhood. He has seen his father hustle into odd jobs to get the food on the table. And now, finally, he has helped his father retire, paid all his debt, and is living the Canadian dream with his family.
Today, Aditya has been rated as the #1 Real Estate agent in Windsor, Ontario, and he is among the top 40 Real Estate Agents in Canada. In his portfolio, he has accumulated 44 doors and counting.
Connect with Aditya
To sign up for our monthly newsletter, visit our website at www.hiefire.com and connect with us through the social media accounts below!
- Facebook Page: High Income Earners FIRE
- Facebook Group: High Income Earners F.I.R.E.
- Instagram: @hie_fire
To learn more about building passive income through real estate syndications, visit www.bonavestcapital.com.
Say YEH Stock Options
Looking for ways to generate consistent cash flow and accelerate your journey to financial freedom? Visit www.codyyeh.com for more information!