Manage episode 338728030 series 3357191
Explore the world of short-term rentals and Airbnb with Spencer Giles and Ashley Antidormi as they share successful investing strategies, how they got into real estate, and how it allowed them to live a life of freedom. So, if you want to operate your own Airbnb or start a short-term rental business, this episode is for you!
Key takeaways to listen for
- The advantages of passive real estate investing
- Reasons why property costs vary according to location
- Things to consider before quitting your day job to pursue real estate investing
- Surprising short-term rental management experiences and ways to deal with them
- Short-term rental management: How it works and its benefits
- Tips for increasing your property’s selling points
Resources mentioned in this episode
About Spencer Giles and Ashley Antidormi
Spencer and Ashley are Niagara-based real estate investors with a passion for canines, exercise, and travel. With a mixture of short- and long-term rentals, they started investing in 2018 and have since increased their property to 19 apartments. In addition, they co-founded Travelluxe Property Management, a short-term rental management business that has evolved into one of the most well-known in the Niagara region. They want to use real estate as their primary means of transportation to achieve time and financial independence so they can keep exploring the globe.
Connect with Spencer and Ashley
To sign up for our monthly newsletter, visit our website at www.hiefire.com and connect with us through the social media accounts below!
- Facebook Page: High Income Earners FIRE
- Facebook Group: High Income Earners F.I.R.E.
- Instagram: @hie_fire
To learn more about building passive income through real estate syndications, visit www.bonavestcapital.com.
Say YEH Stock Options
Looking for ways to generate consistent cash flow and accelerate your journey to financial freedom? Visit www.codyyeh.com for more information!