Manage episode 363575436 series 2928753
Welcome back to the Heroes of Brand Protection. A podcast powered by Red Points, the fastest-growing brand protection company in the world, and hosted by Daniel Shapiro. The show follows the stories of anti-counterfeiting and brand protection leaders from well-known companies and organizations all over the globe. In today's episode we had the pleasure of speaking with Tarek Fahmy, Director for the Office of Intellectual Property at the U.S. State Department.
Here's what we'll discuss today:
1. What happened to Tarek when he was in NY at the United Nations ready to get into serious negotiations with a specific country. (2:56)
2. Tarek shares with us how he ended up at the U.S. State Department. (7:14)
3. What does the Office of IP Enforcement at the U.S State Department do? (9:11)
4. Tarek gives his take on how brands can collaborate with the Office of IP Enforcement at the U.S. State Department (12:57)
5. We dive deep into the controversial whack-a-mole effect... Listen to Tarek's conclusions on it. (16:57)
Visit our website to see all of our episodes.
Make it a good day!
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.