Manage episode 315302497 series 2838318
Andrea Owen is a Speaker. Life Coach. Author. and Hellraiser. She is creating a global impact in women’s empowerment with her books being translated into 18 languages and available in 22 countries.
She helps high-achieving women maximize unshakeable confidence, and master resilience. You can learn more at andreaowen.com.
We're talking about some of the themes of her recent book - Make Some Noise. But she also shares so much of her own journey of healing and understanding in recent years including an ADHD diagnosis, and managing auditory processing disorder, a sub-component of sensory processing disorder.
Specifically this episode covers:
- Complex PTSD
- Andrea's experience with Sensory Processing Disorder
- Stories we tell ourselves about our lives
- What we need to make positive affirmations actually work
- Gender norms and internalized misogyny
- As women, what are we soaking up as truth unconsciously
- And how to apply one crucial question: What is my conditioning vs. what is my truth?
Find a copy of Make Some Noise here >>
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.