Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on April 12, 2022 17:57 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 315302497 series 2838318
Andrea Owen is a Speaker. Life Coach. Author. and Hellraiser. She is creating a global impact in women’s empowerment with her books being translated into 18 languages and available in 22 countries.
She helps high-achieving women maximize unshakeable confidence, and master resilience. You can learn more at andreaowen.com.
We're talking about some of the themes of her recent book - Make Some Noise. But she also shares so much of her own journey of healing and understanding in recent years including an ADHD diagnosis, and managing auditory processing disorder, a sub-component of sensory processing disorder.
Specifically this episode covers:
- Complex PTSD
- Andrea's experience with Sensory Processing Disorder
- Stories we tell ourselves about our lives
- What we need to make positive affirmations actually work
- Gender norms and internalized misogyny
- As women, what are we soaking up as truth unconsciously
- And how to apply one crucial question: What is my conditioning vs. what is my truth?
Find a copy of Make Some Noise here >>
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.