173: Risk Forward: Embrace the Unknown and Unlock Your Hidden Genius - with Victoria Labalme
Manage episode 288875116 series 172562
We live in a world that's obsessed with planning, achieving, and goal setting.
But how do you move forward in times when your goals aren't yet clear, your plan is still unfolding, or you can't quite see the path ahead?
My guest in this episode of the HerBusiness Podcast has an answer to this question that's both reassuring and radically different to the advice you may have had before.
So, if you're struggling to figure out your next steps on a project, plan or path... Or, if you sense, there's something more, but you're not yet sure what it is... Or, If you wish you had more courage to try something new, this interview with presentation strategist and performing artist Victoria Labalme is for you.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- Why lack of clarity can be the perfect starting point for creating what you want
- When saying NO is the pathway to having more of the right opportunities come your way
- What it means to 'risk forward' and how you can take tiny steps towards new and sometimes daunting directions, comfortably
- When goal-setting can be the wrong move to make
- How to imbue more of YOU into your marketing and your business
- How to recognise that you've bought into someone else's dreams and how to reconnect with your dreams
Mentioned in this episode:
Here are some popular recent episodes:
- A Case of the “I Don’t Want Tos”
- Sit Your Butt Down On a Chair and Get Unstuck
- 3 Ways to Get a Steady Flow of Referrals
- The Energy That Makes Things Happen
HerBusiness Facebook Page: https:/facebook.com/HerBusiness/
HerBusiness Network for Women Business Owners: herbusinessnetwork.com