Manage episode 365137181 series 2921925
Welcome to our weekend edition of free speech and straight talking as Lewis Brackpool is back with us for an hour of news driven chat and discussion, giving his unbridled opinions on some of the top stories bouncing around this week on the web, in the tabloids and on his social media.
In the cross-hairs this episode......
- Rainbows everywhere! It's Pride month again.
- Labour suspends MP over sexual harassment allegations.
- The train-wreck interview between Andrew Tate and the BBC.
- The Jeffrey Epstein Files: Unprecedented insight into late paedophile's network of power and influence.
- Pray for Jamie Foxx.
- Twitter, misgendering and What is a Woman?
- North Korea has officially been elected to the WHO executive board.
- World Health Organisation could gain powers to impose lockdown on UK.
- Israeli data shows ZERO young, healthy individuals died of Covid-19.
- Government to take legal action against Covid inquiry over Johnson WhatsApps.
- Target has lost over $10 billion in market capitalisation after boycotts.
- Fat people now officially a protected group in New York City.
Lewis Brackpool is an independent journalist, broadcaster, commentator, reporter and co-founder of GritNews.
His writing focus is politics, freedom of speech, news and current affairs.
Here he discusses his journey into journalism.
"I’ve been in the alternative media for a couple of years. I was previously with another company, a Canadian-based company called Rebel News.
I started there after being made redundant from my previous job as a flight attendant - or a ‘trolley dolly’ as they say!
After that, I thought, ‘Right, I want to get back into politics’. I used to study it for a bit, but my views were completely different to what we were being taught back in the days of 6th Form, with all the programming that they were pushing on people, so I decided to make a YouTube channel.
I did that for a year, built up some contacts, networked, really pushed out my viewpoint on various subjects, and then applied for a course to report on Rebel News."
Lewis is a rare thing among journalists as he brings uncensored, unbiased and unique information all delivered in his own imitable style.
Connect and support Lewis and GritNews...
Buy Lewis a coffee! https://www.buymeacoffee.com/lewisbrackpool
T-Shirts/Hearts of Oak Shop: https://heartsofoak.org/shop/
Originally broadcast live 3.6.23
*Special thanks to Bosch Fawstin for recording our intro/outro on this podcast.
To sign up for our weekly email, find our social media, podcasts, video, livestreaming platforms and more
Links to topics discussed this episode.....
What is a Woman?