Manage episode 317976919 series 2477145
For the 79th episode of the Healthcare IT Podcast, we’re asking each other 4 random, surprise questions. That’s right. Colin created 4 surprise health IT questions for John and John created 4 random health IT questions for Colin. Neither knew what the other was going to ask before they asked it. Enjoy this totally unscripted episode of the Healthcare IT Podcast.
Here’s a preview of the questions we discuss in this episode:
- Colin for John – In 2022, what is going to screw up healthcare the most other than COVID?
- John for Colin – If you could change one thing about healthcare IT, what would you change?
- John for Colin – What 3 health IT companies would you like to work at if you weren’t working at Healthcare Scene and why?
- Colin for John – What are the 3 companies that are going to make the biggest impact on patients in 2022?
- Colin for John – What are some of the things in health IT that you feel are completely overrated?
- John for Colin – If you had a time machine and could change one thing about the trajectory of your career, what would you change?
- Colin for John – What are some of the things you don’t like about conferences?
- John for Colin – What’s the best health IT conference experience you’ve ever had?
Now, without further ado, we’re excited to share with you the next episode of the Healthcare IT Today podcast.
We publish a new Healthcare IT Today podcast every ~2 weeks. Thanks to our friends at Healthcare Now Radio, you’ll be able to listen to the latest episodes of Healthcare IT Today on their radio station for the first two weeks. Then, we’ll be publishing each episode as a podcast and YouTube video here after it finishes on the radio.
You can also subscribe to the Healthcare IT Today podcast on any of the following platforms:
Thanks for listening to Healthcare IT Today and if you enjoy the content we’re sharing, please rate the podcast on your favorite podcasting platform.
Along with the popular podcasting platforms above, you can Subscribe to Healthcare IT Today on YouTube. Plus, all of the audio and video versions will be made available to stream on HealthcareITToday.com.
If you work in Healthcare IT, we’d love to hear where you agree and/or disagree with the perspectives we shared. Feel free to share your thoughts and perspectives in the comments of this post, in the YouTube comments, with @Colin_Hung or @techguy on Twitter, or privately on our Contact Us page. Let us know what you think of the podcast and if you have any ideas for future episodes.
Thanks so much for listening!
Listen to Our Latest Episodes: