Manage episode 325037409 series 2805315
Yuri Sinata - Single Mom influencer, From £500 in her pocket to Successful businesswoman
Yuri shares her amazing story of strength and the ability to persevere, she managed to overcome and flee Indonesia as a 'runaway bride' to the USA with only £500 in her pocket. She has a successful business and is thriving as a single mother.
Yuri Sonata is a single mom who does it all — and shows it all off on Instagram. She’s a hairstylist, makeup artist, cooking enthusiast and an amazing full-time mom. Between running her full-service salon — Palette Salon Studios in South Pasadena, California and cooking and sharing her recipes at @cookwithyuri, she still finds time to hang out with her favourite person in the world: her adorable son.
Whether you’re dealing with a fussy baby or an exuberant toddler, you know you probably only have minutes to put on makeup before you have your hands full with the kids. Being a busy mom means you don’t have the luxury of time to get ready for the day, which is why we tapped LA-based hair and makeup artist and founder of Palette Salon Studios, Yuri Sonata (@yurisinata), for her tips on a quick and effortless mom makeup look.
Here are the questions I asked her on the podcast !!
1. Tell me about your single mom's story?
2. How is it being a model and having a child, how do you time manage?
3. You have a successful business how did you start and what advice would you have for another woman who wants to go into beauty?
4. Tell us a little bit about your passion for cooking?
5. How is it being a boy mom?
6. What is one piece of advice you wish you knew earlier for being a single mom?
7. Where can people find you on social media
Follow her on Instagram: yurisinata
Follow me on Instagram : Happy_singlemompodcast
Thank you to @mayaisac for letting me use her song: When i get there