Manage episode 319763396 series 2805315
Who is Daddy? Where is Daddy? - Azaliya Schulz
My Guest today Azaliya Schulz discusses her amazing book Where is Daddy? Who is Daddy?
The best book on the market for everyone who is looking for an emotionally comforting story about the absent father!
Single mothers, teachers, educators, therapists, social workers and children found the book ‘sweet’, ‘healing’, ‘helpful’ and ‘extremely beneficial.
Here are the questions I asked in the podcast
- Tell the audience about yourself and your single mommy story
- Tell us about your book ' where is daddy? Who is daddy? Why did you write it and why is it so important?
- You say that you wrote the book in Russia after trying to find good literature surrounding absent fathers? Why do you think that there aren't many books surrounding this topic? Yet there are 1.8 million single parents worldwide
- Why is it important for children to explore and cultivate an internal relationship with their dad?
- Why is it important for children to ask questions about their absent fathers?
- How can parents of children who have absent fathers help their children feel more complete?
- Where can people purchase the book?
- Where can people find you on social media
Follow her on social media:https://www.instagram.com/where_is_daddy_who_is_daddy/?hl=en
Follow me on social media: https://www.instagram.com/happy_singlemompodcast/?hl=en
Thank you Maya Isaac for letting me use her song when i get there