Manage episode 325037410 series 2805315
Wendy helps tired mums with no time have more energy to thrive & enjoy their everyday life … without drastic changes🧡
She specialises in helping career mums create healthy lifestyle habits, to support their busy lives. So you can thrive and live healthier both inside and out.
If you are juggling SO many things; working, kids, running a home, keeping in touch with friends (and that’s just for starters).
There are 24 hours in a day, and you feel like you need another 24 hours to get through your to-do list. How on earth do you find time and energy to focus on being healthier to cope with your hectic life?
Wendy can help you with time saving and creating more energy and headspace to have a healthier lifestyle to thrive and not just survive your busy working mum life.
Over the past 5 years, I’ve built a successful career as a health & wellness coach around my priority of being a healthy and present mum. I have grown a thriving online wellness business with multiple income streams and I have made my health and wellbeing a priority in this
Wendy said that she learned that your health isn’t something you “do” when you have a bit of spare time - it’s HOW you have the energy and stamina to juggle the demands of being a working mum.
Now she uses her experience to help working mums get more time, energy and headspace - through her online community, toolkit and courses. You can also hire her as a consultant, trainer and speaker.
Now she uses her experience to help working mums get more time, energy and headspace - through her online community, toolkit and courses.
Here are some of the questions that I asked her in the podcast.
- Please tell the audience about yourself?
- What is a healthy habit coach and why do you think having a healthy habit as a mother is so important? What is your healthy habit tool kit?
- What is burnout and what does it mean and how can we identify that we are burnt out as mothers? Why do we think we can do it all as mothers?
- How do you help your clients create healthier habits and energy and headspace for a healthy lifestyle?
- How can we help our kids create healthy habits and get our kids to listen and be on board with new habits, such as eating healthy?
- Where can we find time to create healthy habits when we can’t fit anything else on our to-do list?
- You have built a successful business for the past 5 years, what advice would you give to a mum who wants to start their own business, how do you time block, gain clients and be a mum? Are you a superwoman?
- You also have your podcast, what inspired you to start your podcast?
- You said your superpower is helping women permit themselves to prioritise their needs without mum guilt. Teaching them that through small, achievable and consistent actions you can have energy, joy, fulfilment and purpose outside of the ultimate reward of being a parent. How have you found the global pandemic and mum guilt?
- Where can people find you on social media?
Follow her Instagram post:@wendygriffith_livehealthy
Follow my podcast:@happy_singlemompodcast