Manage episode 320233851 series 2805315
Single Mom from the Philippines- Veronica Host of the - solonanaythepodcast
Veronica tells me today all about her experience of being a single mother to her beautiful one in the Philippines.
She has used her life story to help other women become stronger by being a Nanay
She said that being a mother is the hardest job in the world, let alone raising a child Solo Nanay (Single Mother). With her podcast the solo Nanay, she walks other mothers with her journey of hope and self-discovery.
Her podcast aims to help other single mothers in the Philippines and around the world.
If you would like to explore and discover how to embrace and love yourselves to the fullest so you can offer your best self to your loved ones. Listen to Solonanaythepodcast
Here are some of the questions I asked in the podcast
- Tell me about your single mom story?
- Tell me about you have learned about yourself after being a single mom?
- What is One Nanay, one listener at a time. Solo Nanay The Podcast- What is a solo Nanny?
- On one of your podcasts, you say that 'we should choose ourselves - why is this so important?
- Please tell me about the self-sabotage vs mindful living episode?
- Why is it important for single moms to find a tribe?
- What advice would you give a solo mom struggling with life?
Follow her on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/solonanaythepodcast/
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/happy_singlemompodcast/
Thank you to @mayaisca for letting me use her song - When I get there