Manage episode 317819899 series 2805315
Single Mama Lifestyle - Isabella Marie from Australia
Today's guest is the amazing Isabelle Marie a brilliant personal trainer from Australia who tells us how to keep fit and stay fit and motivated.
Studies show that at the beginning of the year there are many gym signs up and by December people are dusting off their gym memberships.
We discuss how to stay motivated and single mama life.
6 mental tricks that help make exercise a habit
- Start with mini workouts.
- Trim down your goals.
- Adopt a 'go with the flow attitude.
- Make skipping a workout a conscious decision.
- Don't get pigeonholed into one type of workout.
- Forget the 'all or nothing' mentality — look at each day as a series of choices.
Here are some of the questions I asked in the podcast
- Tell the audience about yourself and your single mom's story?
- How have you coped with being a single parent during the pandemic?
- What advice would you give other single parents?
- Why is a healthy lifestyle so important to mental health
- How can we stay motivated and stick to good habits?
Follow her on social media: https://www.instagram.com/isabellemarae/
Follow me on social media: Happy_single mom podcast, if you would like to be on the podcast please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org