Manage episode 317633650 series 2805315
Jay Skibbens - Parent Coach- Co - Parenting Guru
Jay helps single parents, lose guilt, shame & overwhelm who feel overwhelmed and helps people create healthy boundaries.
Jay helps single parents co-parent much better and puts the children first.
7 co-parenting tips
7 Tips For Successful Co-Parenting
- Effective communication. Don't use your children as go-betweens or stress them out by relying on them to be the messenger.
- Plan for events. You might have to think about the C-word.
- Be generous.
- Never ask your kids to choose.
- Have realistic expectations.
- Be respectful.
- Do what's fair
Here are some of the questioned I asked in the podcast
- You're a big advocate for co-operating why is it so important?
- Tell us about your methods for stress-free co-parenting?
- What are co-parenting red flags?
- Tell us about your message to all mums - you are enough?
- Why is it so important for dads to leave a legacy?
Follow him on social media: https://www.instagram.com/jayskibbens/
Follow me on social media: https://www.instagram.com/happy_singlemompodcast/
Thank you to maya issac for letting me use her song 'when i get there'.