Manage episode 307811261 series 2805315
Forgiveness Life Coach- Debram Wright
I empower divorced women 🙋♀️to live a better life through forgiveness. Speaker and Bestselling Author
When life has thrown you some really hard curveballs🏈, you have two choices: You can choose to feel sorry 😔for yourself and let the the wounds define you or find the courage to push forward. Forgiveness is a choice!
If you are struggling to forgive someone or yourself for things that have happened in the past Debram Wright can help.
You want to be able to move on in life with your purpose but you are stuck.
Help is there and you just have to make a decision to change it.
Join the Forgive Me Challenge and start your journey to Freedom!
How to Forgive
- Know what forgiveness is and why it matters.
- Become “forgivingly fit”
- Address your inner pain.
- Develop a forgiving mind through empathy.
- Find meaning in your suffering.
- When forgiveness is hard, call upon other strengths.
- Forgive yourself.
HERE ARE THE QUESTIONS THAT I ASKED IN THE PODCAST :
- Please tell the audience about yourself.
- How did you become a forgiveness coach and how do you help divorced women forgive and live an empowered life?
- How can we identify unforgiveness and what effects does it have on our bodies and mind?>
- Why is forgiveness so important?
- Why do you think that hurt people hurt people?
- How do you help your clients move past the hurt from people, what tools and steps should they take?
Follow her on Instagram :https://www.instagram.com/debramwright/
Follow me on Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/happy_singlemompodcast/